Division Food Service
The Division Group Restaurants: Posto 22, Gemelli's Pizzeria, Westchester Taco Grill, and catering service New Rochelle BBQ, Division Food Service Management's mission is to bring a restaurant dining experience to school cafeterias. When students and faculty dine in the cafeteria, we want it to be more than just a meal. Our focus is on the quality and taste of our food, affordable pricing, great customer service, and a variety of options including themed days and ethnic dishes. All of our ingredients are fresh and cooked on the premises.
Division Hospitality Services will be providing lunch services at Preston High School this year. For methods of payment, we accept cash, credit/debit card, apple pay and payments made through myschoolaccount.com, which are linked to Student ID cards. Information on myschoolaccount.com is below.
MySchoolAccount.com offers you the ability to make deposits directly into your students account online or via their Mobile App, track what your students have been eating for the past 30 days, transfer funds between students and have an email reminder sent to you when an account balance gets low. Deposits and payments can be made through ACH (checking/savings) or Credit/Debit Card*. Each students account will be updated in real time, so account balance information will be current daily.
In order to take advantage of this online service, you will need to create a parent account. This requires you to:
1. Go to www.myschoolaccount.com.
2. Click "Create Account" on the top menu bar.
3. Fill in the required information on the "Parent Account Sign-Up page."
4. Select New York for the state
5. Create a User ID and Password
6. Choose Division Hospitality Services from the "School District" drop down menu.
7. Click the "Accept" box, and then click "Signup." An email will be sent to your email address that will contain a "verification code."
After you receive the "verification code" you may begin to add your students information. To do this, you will need to:
1. Go to www.myschoolaccount.com and login using your previously created user ID and password.
2. Enter the "verification code" to verify your account and email address.
3. Begin, then, by clicking Manage Students and Add Student. Then add each of your students and set your Low Account Balance Notification for each.
4. After the students are added you will be able to make payments to the student account(s) and view transaction history.
Note: A parent account can be linked to more than one child, but a child can only be linked to one parent.
We urge you to take full advantage of this system by funding your students account in advance online and placing your orders for the duration of the camp
Note: There will be a per transaction (deposit) convenience fee of $2.00 at check out for Checking/Savings and 4.75% for credit/debit. These convenience fees are only associated with financial deposits and not necessarily purchases. We recommend depositing larger deposits via checking/savings ACH in order to avoid large fees.
Any money that is not spent by the end of the school year will be available the following school year, or we can issue a refund.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to Nicole Cestra at the email listed below: