Preston High School is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, Commissions on Elementary and Secondary Schools.
In their most recent evaluation report on our school, the Visiting Team for Accreditation made note of the following:
- The professionalism, the willingness to go "above and beyond" and the true joy exhibited by the administration, faculty and staff are inspiring and the driving force behind PHS's continued excellence and success.
- The practice of compassion is a core value that permeates the Preston High School community and that is enlivened by the school's commitment to service and leadership.
- Students love their teachers, guidance counselors, and administrators, considering Preston High School their "home" and its community as "family."
- The academic program is challenging, but students can succeed because of the individual care, concern, and support they receive at PHS.
- The Visiting Team observed a school that is mission-driven, well run, and serves the needs of its diverse student body. Students are happy to be here in a safe, nurturing environment where they can focus on being their best selves each and every day.