Our club's mission is to promote Compassion within the Preston community and beyond.
2017-2018 club motto: Always doing something!
We do this through projects like:
- Weekly "Food Fest Friday" spare change collections
- Schoolwide Food Drive (2017 goal is 9000 lbs)
- Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Spring Parties for 3rd grade girls in the Preston Center of Compassion Big Sister Little Sister Mentoring Program
- Preston Center of Compassion Senior Citizen Christmas Sing-a-long
- Valentine's Day Cookie Gram sale to benefit American Heart Foundation
- Annual Dance Marathon (2017 - we raised $1000 for the Disabled American Veterans)
- and many others...
Club Moderator: Mrs. Dekajlo (firstname.lastname@example.org)